A Christmas Message from Con
As we run up to the Christmas and New Year’s festive season, I thought I’d dedicate some space to reflect on what has been a mammoth year for the team here at KT Insurance.
They say change is every-changing and I tell you, this year was an absolutely doozy! Here’s a few significant memories from the year.
- We entered the Envest Direct Agencies (EDA) Group. This one was a long time in the making and took a monumental amount of effort for my team. It’s been truly rejuvenating to be within the EDA stable and seeing the changes that fresh thinking and additions to our already talented team has brought.
- We launched an improved communications strategy. Trust and relationships are built on transparent and rich communication. The addition of The Big Lap and our own Facebook page might seem like small things, but to us it’s been an incredibly important step toward better engaging with our customers.
- We launched our inaugural Customer Survey. Like I said in the last issue of The Big Lap, this was immensely well received, but allowed us to make some important changes to plans on the fly.
- We launched new product benefits – the addition of Laid-up Cover and On-Site Cover was something I wanted to do for some time. Our new structure and underwriter has made these sorts of things so much easier for KT Insurance, and I’m pleased we could deliver new and meaningful benefits to our clients.
- We launched our rebrand to a fresh, new future-driven look in KT Insurance.
These are the highlights, but there’s been so many outstanding moments of contribution amongst my team and I’m immensely proud to be heading up KT Insurance into 2022 and beyond.
Speaking of 2022, I know many of you have been asking questions about what’s in store! The short answer is plenty. But two things that I will happily announce are the launch of Instalment Billing and a Daily Drive product to cover the car your might drive everyday or tow behind your RV. Both of these projects are on track for delivery in the first half of the year 2022, so please stay tuned and I’ll update you as we get closer to delivery!
On behalf of myself and my team, wishing you and yours a very Merry Christmas and a safe and Happy New Year.